Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  PublicationsPublications  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez

My reasons to vote for President Obama today.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

My reasons to vote for President Obama today. Empty
MessageSujet: My reasons to vote for President Obama today.   My reasons to vote for President Obama today. EmptySam 27 Oct 2012 - 9:10

Rodrigue Lamadieu
People, today is the first day of early voting in Florida.I am preparing myself right now to vote for President Barack Obama and all the democrats on the ballots.My reason to vote for the President is simple :He cares more for the middle class and the poors than Governor Romney,and his approcaches to reduce the deficit and improve the economy are more realistic.

I don't believe the Cow boy's attitude in foreign policy is the right one to deal with country like China, Russia, iran, North Corea ,Venezuela, Cuba etc.I believe in diplomacy first.During the past four years I have seen how President Obama with wisdom and leadership deal with these countries.I am convinced he is a great leader who recognizes the rights of other people to pursue their dreams repardless of their ideologies.

I know the economy is not growing at the rate that could absorb the new immigrants and the young people who are entering the work force ,but I understand that given...the developpment of countries like China, India, Brazil ,Singapour South Corea ,Germany I can not expect the United States to occupy the same position in the world economically as in the fifties and sixties.We're no longer the only country which is selling goods and services to the world.It is therefore unrealistic to believe that we can have full employment at this time.It will take a new industrial revolution to employ all the people in the United States.

We have a choice to make.I think it is wise to vote for President Obama who has the experience and the know how to deal with the world's problems than to vote for somebody who doesn't know that Iran doesn't depend on Syria to get access to the sea.I will cast my vote for President Obama and I am proud of it.Four more years
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

MessageSujet: Re: My reasons to vote for President Obama today.   My reasons to vote for President Obama today. EmptySam 27 Oct 2012 - 16:06

marc henry

Genyen espwa tande .si ti echantiyon mwen te wè nan liy kote mwen tal vote maten yan represante popilatyon Florida a genyen anpil chans pou presidan Obama genyen Florida wi. pep la chofe wi.jodya se prmeye jou vote nan florida nan Brevard County se gwo liy wi ki nan publik libreri yo.sam remake popilatyon county brevard la chanje anpil pandan 7 lane mwen genyen ap viv la.Se pa menm popilatyon ki la jodya ki te la lèm te fek rive nan county saa.e se pa nan brevard selman.Si Presidan Obama genyen Brevard li ap genyen orange,Dade e Broward tou.ki se county ki pi peple yo.
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star
Marc H

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : soccer

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le voyeur

MessageSujet: Re: My reasons to vote for President Obama today.   My reasons to vote for President Obama today. EmptySam 27 Oct 2012 - 20:16

Mwen tande sa tou wi . denye sondaj lan interesan pou Obama nan Florid .
Jodia an mwen tap tande Michele Obama lan Las Vegas . Oh My good , quelle femme ! Elle touche les coeurs les plus durs quand elle prononce un discours . Wow.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My reasons to vote for President Obama today.   My reasons to vote for President Obama today. Empty

My reasons to vote for President Obama today.
Page 1 sur 1