Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  PublicationsPublications  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez

RAYI SHYEN DI DAN'L BLAN, PAUL PATAP MANDE PEMISYON!!!

AuteurMessage
OBSERVER KEEN
Star
Star

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle:

RAYI SHYEN DI DAN'L BLAN, PAUL PATAP MANDE PEMISYON!!! Empty
MessageSujet: RAYI SHYEN DI DAN'L BLAN, PAUL PATAP MANDE PEMISYON!!!   RAYI SHYEN DI DAN'L BLAN, PAUL PATAP MANDE PEMISYON!!! EmptyDim 17 Sep 2006 - 12:10

[......But U.S. officials in Haiti have prevented the Haitian government from taking possession of those two shipments of weapons, which are piled up in a warehouse at the police academy in the Petion-Ville suburb of the capital, Port-au-Prince.

The U.S. government wants Haitian authorities to first comply with conditions set by the U.S. Congress when the decision was made to allow the shipments to the violence-torn and impoverished country....]

i do not get this, we are a bunch of cowards!!!
did not we pay for these shipments?
how cowardly are we to let our bought equipments stored in our own military depots on the orders of a foreign guest.
fuck this current government!!!
they need permission to get their own bought weapons from a foreign dignitary!!
i am disgusted. i can understand if they are stored on a U.S NAVY SHIP, but in our own police station, but we have no access.

i am very upset to read this bullshit!!!!!
this is humiliating!!!!!!!!
and it disgusts me .
; and i am sorry for using profanities, i just could not control myself upon reading the cowardice of our government officials.

OBSERVER KEEN
Senior

Sujet: Demande de la levee de l'embargo sur les armes Aujourd’hui à 15:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the only space integrity that the haitian authorities cannot violate is one officially occupied by the diplomats such as the ambassies, but the space at the police academy is not one of them.
it is both legitimately and symbolically the property of the haitian state, and on that basis alone, we do not have to ask permission to open up our cargos in our own police academy.
this situation reminds me of colonel paul, he would have taken his men and opened up this fucking cargo.
he may have been a drugdealer, but he has had more balls than all these fucking cowards combined.
I no longer respect this government!!!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

RAYI SHYEN DI DAN'L BLAN, PAUL PATAP MANDE PEMISYON!!!
Page 1 sur 1