Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-60%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Le Petit Marseillais Shampooing infusion thym et thé vert Bio – ...
1.31 € 3.25 €
Voir le deal
-49%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Roborock S5 max
274 € 542 €
Voir le deal

Li gen fuckouladantou

AuteurMessage
Edpoete
Star
Star

Li gen fuckouladantou Empty
MessageSujet: Li gen fuckouladantou   Li gen fuckouladantou EmptyVen 13 Mai 2011 - 11:02

......CENSURE......

(PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE)

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & REPLY BACK,
Friday, May 13, 2011 3:27 AM
"Mr Lambert Zongo" <b.staff.ank01@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

I am Mr Lambert Zongo.The Director incharge of Auditing section of Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($19.3 Million) dollars left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account.
If you are interested and ready to partake in this great business opportunity,kindly send your profiles to me including your Name,your private telephone number for easy communication.
I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.
May the almighty God be with you at all times so Please contact me back FOR THE
FULL DETAILS OF THIS PROPOSAL,WITH THE
FOLLOWING INFORMETIONS.

YOUR FULL NAME..........................

YOUR PHONE NUMBER............................

Respectfully.

Mr Zongo.

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, MR Rifaat Muhammad <muhammad.rifaat00@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: PLEASE DO REPLY FOR MORE DETAIL.
To:
Received: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 8:52 PM

GOOD DAY MY GOOD FRIEND

LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSEIF,

I AM MR RIFAAT MUHAMMAD,

AN ACCOUNTS OFFICER WITH AN AFRICA BANK IN BURKINA-FASO OF WEST AFRICA .

I AM WRITING YOU THIS LETTER BASED ON THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT AT MY BANK WHICH I

WILL LIKE TOBRING TO YOUR PERSONAL EDIFICATON.($9MILLION TRANSFER CLAIMS).

THIS IS ALEGITIMATE TRANSCTION AND YOU WILL BE PAID 40% FOR YOUR

ASSIST ANCE".IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,PLEASE WRITE BACK FOR MORE EXPLANATION.

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME WITH MY PHONE +226 75 44 72 35

Now my questions are:-

1 Can you handle this project? .……………..

2.Can I give you this trust? …………………...

KIN REGARDS

MR RIFAAT MUHAMMAD.

--- On Tue, 5/10/11, hamarabello123@gmail.com <hamarabello123@gmail.com> wrote:

From: hamarabello123@gmail.com <hamarabello123@gmail.com>
Subject: I need your urgent reply
To:
Received: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 7:53 PM

Business partnership

From the Desk of Mr Hamara Bello.
Manager Bill and Exchange Dept
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa

Dear friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the bill and Exchange manager in BANK OF AFRICA Burkina Faso west Africa .I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that i am about to Repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.5 million TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS trough your account. The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner Of the account) who died along with his supposed next of kin in a bomb blast Crash since July 2003.visiting these site below for the incident

http://www.ccmep.org/

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund.

So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that the bank can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the Business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the Above mentioned sum for helping me.

I need your urgent reply for more details.

Mr Hamara Bello.

--- On Tue, 5/10/11, joyce doe1000 <loventhllamine@ymail.com> wrote:

Subject: hello dear,
To:
Received: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 7:26 AM

hello dear,

I am an easy going and nice looking girl,with a great sense of honuor,whose passion is to meet with a man or woman of the same attribute and intergerity for a long term relationship.
If you think that you are the man or the woman am seeking for,kindly keep in touch with me by sending an email to this address ( joycedoe1000@hotmail.com )so that i can tell you more about myslef and share my pictures with you.
keep fit as am waiting for your reply.....

I am miss Joyce

--- On Tue, 5/10/11, Meham Enex <meh2021@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: TRUSTING YOU?
To:
Received: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 5:15 AM

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Meham Enex.The assistant director of foreign remittance with the bank of Africa . I know that this email will come to you as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($3.2USD) three million two hundred thousand United States dollars to your account within fourteen banking days. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($ 3.2USD) three million two hundred thousand United States dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died without any nomination of the next of kin to the bank. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking policies but unfortunately for years now non of his relations has applied for the claim..

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I have agreed that 40 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, and 60 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed. Please kindly contact me as soon as you receive this proposal.

Come up with the information's stated below:

1. Your full name:

2. Your contact cell phone number:

3. Your age:

4. Your sex:

5. Your occupations

6. Your country and city:

Yours Faithfully,

Meham Enex

--- On Mon, 5/9/11, Meham Enex <meh2021@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: TRUSTING YOU?
To:
Received: Monday, May 9, 2011, 3:51 PM

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Meham Enex.The assistant director of foreign remittance with the bank of Africa . I know that this email will come to you as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($3.2USD) three million two hundred thousand United States dollars to your account within fourteen banking days. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($ 3.2USD) three million two hundred thousand United States dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died without any nomination of the next of kin to the bank. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking policies but unfortunately for years now non of his relations has applied for the claim..

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I have agreed that 40 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, and 60 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed. Please kindly contact me as soon as you receive this proposal.

Come up with the information's stated below:

1. Your full name:

2. Your contact cell phone number:

3. Your age:

4. Your sex:

5. Your occupations

6. Your country and city:

Yours Faithfully,

Meham Enex

[center]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Li gen fuckouladantou