Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -49%
Makita P-52093 150 mm hexagonale DIN standard Plat ...
Voir le deal
12.61 €

Are haitians still paying the debt for their freedom?

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Are haitians still paying the debt for their freedom? Empty
MessageSujet: Are haitians still paying the debt for their freedom?   Are haitians still paying the debt for their freedom? EmptyMer 24 Aoû 2011 - 11:53

It is with indignation and out rage that I read this morning that the soldiers of the United nations forces are still polluting the rivers of the Central plateau of haiti with their feces.Reading this piece on the site of the dailynews ,Le nouvelliste"I wonder why there are still foreign soldiers in haiti.There was no civil war in haiti.haiti has the lowest crime per capita than many other countries in the hemisphere.More drugs are being transited through Mexico to the United States than through haiti.Why Banm ki moun ou ye wants to maintain these soldiers who are polluting the rivers of the area closed to their camps in haiti?

Maybe the country needs another Charlemagne Peralte.Once could be a mistake ,but when they persist in doing the same thing while the cholera epidemy is still killing haitians isn't it time for haitians to ask why? ;Is there a plan to commit a chemical genocide in Haiti under the desguise of a peace mission?Why can't the haitian Congressmen and women declare these soldiers persona non grata in the country of Dessalines?Why can't President Martelly ask for the end of the occupation of the country by these soldiers.What are they doing?Are they replacing the house slaves of the ancient time to perpetuate slavery in haiti?

Isn't it time that our so called leaders organise a march toward the palace and the United nations headquarters to demand that these soldiers rache manyok yo as soon as possible.What are we waiting for?There is no civil war in haiti.The crimes rate is not higher than in mexico even in other countries of the carribean and central and south america.Children are being murdered in brazil.why do we need brazilian soldiers in haiti?I am sure the Nepalese soldiers have more to do in their country than in haiti.Haitians are non Violent people why are they occupied by United nations forces?

Where is the so called president of haiti?Why can't he demand the removal of these forces in haiti?Where are the people of the group of 184 who organised the coup d'etat with foreigners in 2004?Show us your nationalism gangsters.Didn't you say the problem is Aristide?How come your country is still occupied and your countrymen are dying of cholera because they are drinking water polluted with feces?Dont you have any shame for what you have done?

I know I am preaching in the desert,but at least show us that you are men and women with some pride.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Are haitians still paying the debt for their freedom?
Page 1 sur 1