Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-64%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TACKLIFE T8 800A – Démarreur de Batterie de Voiture
35.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

GuedeLoray

AuteurMessage
Edpoete
Star
Star

GuedeLoray Empty
MessageSujet: GuedeLoray   GuedeLoray EmptyVen 14 Oct 2011 - 11:38

Cheviecoudaleh(cupidité, jalousie)
Guede Loray(perversion)
Bossa
Et sa lignée comme les auteurs qui suivent

-

-- On Fri, 10/14/11, mr mosa <mrmosaissa@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: From The Desk of Mr. Mosa Issa
To:
Received: Friday, October 14, 2011, 5:44 AM
perversion
From The Desk of Mr. Mosa Issa
The Auditing And Accounting Manager
United Bank For Africa (UBA).
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.

Dear
I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship.
I am Mr. Mosa Issa, the personal account officer of late Mr. Werner Karl who has
an account in one of our banks here in Burkina Faso .
The account was opened in 2004 and he died in 2009 without a written WILL and since
2009 nobody has operated on this account again,
hence the money has been floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently,
the Government of Burkina Faso will confisticate the funds for their personal use
which I personally don't want such incident to happen,
being that this is a great opportunity for me, I now contact you for assistance
to transfer the fund (euro 10.500.000 )Ten Million five Hundred Thousand euro from
a Cooperate Bank here in Burkina Faso to an overseas account. First,
I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of
its nature as being utterly confidential.
I solicit your assistance to enable my bank transfer the said amount into your
safe account for onward investment.

As long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in
You and believing that you will never let me down either now or in future because this business is my life.
The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account
Or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was
The manager of the company. My investigation through the National immigration department
& Ministries here proved to me as well that he was single as at the time of his entry into the
Republic of Burkina Faso. As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer this fund abroad
for investment and also to use my own share of the fund to take my wife to abroad for liver damage
treatment. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management of the bank
will welcome any foreigner who has correct information to this account which I will give to
you immediately, if you are interested to do this business with me. There is no risk in this business.
With my position here in the bank the money can be transferred to any account you can provide with
assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing.
Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, I am only contacting you as
a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local indigene here, but can only be approved
to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, which I will provide for you.
At the conclusion of the transfer you will take 40%, and the remaining 60% will be for me.
As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down
once the fund goes into your account I will then send you the Text of application form which you
will fill with your banking information and send to my bank here for immediate transfer of the fund to
your account. If you are interested, please forward the following information as below:

{1} Your full Name and address,
{2} Bank Name...
{3} Bank Address...
{4} Account No...
{5} Swift Code... {if any}
{6} Account Holder's Name: ..........
{7} Your telephone No
{8} your Occupation
{9} Your Valid ID
Best Regards,

--- On Thu, 10/13/11, Tibo Ahmed <ahmedtibo@yahoo.com.ph> wrote:

Subject: THIS TRANSACTION IS STRICLY CONFIDENTIAL.
To:
Received: Thursday, October 13, 2011, 8:14 PM

FROM THE DESK OF MR TIBO AHMED.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A.) BILL AND EXCHANGE
DEPARTMENT, OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA-FASO,

Dear Partner,

My Name is Mr TIBO AHMED, the Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager of the BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A), Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of USD$18.3M (EIGHTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS). In an account that belongs to this our foreign customer who died along with his wife and children in the plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

The request of foreigner in this transaction is necessary because our late customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. On the account of your reliability and trust worthiness, I have decided to contact you in order to transfer the said amount into your nominated bank account, its 100% risk free. Upon receipt of the above mentioned I will send to you by fax or E-mail a TEXT OF APPLICATION which you shall re-type and fax to our foreign remittance Department, for easy execution of the transaction.

All necessary documents shall be obtained on your behalf to back-up this claims. Kindly contact me on for security reason and for more explanations and possible means of transferring the fund into your account. If you accept my offer I shall compensate you with 30% of the money, 60% goes to me and my colleague, after which we shall visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated, I am assuring you that with my position this money will hit your account before 7 banking working days.

Reply with the assurance, come up with the information's showed below:-

1)YOUR FULL NAME............................
2)YOUR AGE...........................
3)MARITAL STATUS...........................
4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER............................
5)YOUR FAX NUMBER............................
6)YOUR COUNTRY...........................
7)YOUR OCCUPATION............................
8)SEX............................
9)YOUR RELIGION...........................
10)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS............................

NOTE: THIS TRANSACTION IS STRICLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr TIBO AHMED
Bill and Exchange (assistant) Manager

mr faraz I NEED YOUR HELP. URGENT.
11:26 AM 13KB
Unread Tertius Kabore From Mr Tertius KABORE.
10:29 AM 10KB
Unread Helen White REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY
9:28 AM 9KB
Unread mariam camara Bonjour,
6:40 AM 13KB
Unread mr mosa From The Desk of Mr. Mosa Issa
5:44 AM 17KB
Unread Mrs. Pauline Douglas REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
10:28 PM 9KB
Unread mr.sadigo@gmail.com Trusting to hear from you immediately.
9:04 PM 12KB
Unread Tibo Ahmed THIS TRANSACTION IS STRICLY CONFIDENTIAL.
8:14 PM 11KB
Unread ibrahim musa As-salaam aliekum.....
Thu, 10/13/11 8KB
Unread Wayra Jeans Bonjour
Thu, 10/13/11 17KB
Unread diani kabori Hello My Friend.
Thu, 10/13/11 7KB
Unread Pegina011 PLEASE BE MY RESCUE.
Thu, 10/13/11 9KB
Unread info-courrier@accountinbox.com L\'equipe Yahoo///// MAIL ////FERMETURE DE VOTRE COMPTE !!!
Thu, 10/13/11 5KB

--- On Thu, 10/13/11, Mrs. Pauline Douglas <mrs.d.pauline001@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE
To:
Received: Thursday, October 13, 2011, 10:28 PM

REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

My Dear,

I am Mrs Pauline Douglas writing with my personal respect with regards to Your respond personality / firm as a reliable,Trustworthy and God fearing.

I got your contact Through the help of chamber of commerce in Abidjan the Capital of COTE D?IVOIRE. In deed I am the wife of Late MR. KOVO DOUGLAS from Sierra Leone. I and My two children are presently staying in burkina faso as Refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah's regime in Sierra Leone.

During the intervention of the ECOLOGY Soldiers to Restore the presidency of Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koroma, my husband was among the 23 executed Ministers. As our breadwinner is dead (my husband) And our stay in Sierra Leone is no more safe, I and my Two children decided to move to Burkina faso a Neighboring African Country for fety. Due to our Status in Burkina faso as refugees I was forced to Lodge our family funds (USD $ 50million dollars) in finance house london.

Ever since then we have been receiving help from our Mission, because we are staying in one of the Visitor's villa in the church premises and attends Fellowship and worship fully. I hope you will be Touched to understand my request. We have agreed to invest our money valuable in any Overseas country through your assistance and Directives.

You will provide or look for a lucrative venture where This money can be invested on before proceeding, we Will get to be more familiar and also go into an Understanding working agreement because our family's Future now depends on this money. The boxes containing The money and treasures were all deposited and Registered as a family treasures. This was done for Security reasons. We would like to know what you will take as your Percentage for assisting us.

we sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business partner and overseer of our proposed Investment in your country.

We are prepared to send all the information regarding to This deposit as soon as you show your immediate Response Email. Do not fail to give me Your telephone and fax numbers.

Best Regards,
Mrs pauline Douglas:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GuedeLoray
Page 1 sur 1