Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Clé licence Windows 10 professionnel 32/64 bits – Français
0.48 €
Voir le deal

Is Bill Clinton really a shepherd?

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Is Bill Clinton really a shepherd? Empty
MessageSujet: Is Bill Clinton really a shepherd?   Is Bill Clinton really a shepherd? EmptyDim 15 Jan 2012 - 12:44

This question must be answered before it is too late.I had in the past congratulate the Ex president of the United States for his compassion and devotion to the sufferings of the poors of the world ,but lately when I see him in haiti with people like Jean Claude Duvalier ,Prosper Avril and Michel Martelly I must ask this question.

President Clinton can not say he didn't know that Jean Claude Duvalier and Prosper Avril would be in the ceremony commemorating the memories of the people who died in the earthquake on January 12,2010.The american Ambassador in Port-au-Prince must have known that these criminals will be invited by President Martelly ;why did Bill Clinton accept the invitation?Doesn't he know the reputation of these two criminals?Or does he only care about the money that he is collecting in the names of the poors haitians?I feel very sorry to say that,but sincerely when i consider what has been done two years after the earthquake I wonder what is the real goal of Mr.Clinton?

To be at the same place with people like Jean Claude Duvalier, Prosper Avril and Michel Martelly is a disgrace and dishonor for Bill Clinton.Papa Doc was right when he said :Every man has his price."I am disappointed in Bill and Hilary Clinton.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is Bill Clinton really a shepherd?
Page 1 sur 1