Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
[CDAV] -25€ dès 249€ d’achat sur tout le site avec le Code ...
Voir le deal

HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve

AuteurMessage
revelation
Super Star
Super Star
revelation

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve Empty
MessageSujet: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyDim 15 Jan 2012 - 23:17

HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve Barack-obama-michaelle-jean-2009-2-19-12-3-11
”There's one thing that I know very well. There are things that I can say here that nobody else can say. And the government of Haiti, all the authorities in place, I work closely with them.”

”Know that, when they deserve to be praised, I will praise them. I will validate their good actions and when time comes also for me to say, 'Hey! You are going in the wrong direction, this is wrong!' I will also say it clear and loud. They know that.”

Haiti: Michaëlle Jean says Martelly Gov't can be Trusted but Remains Vigiliant

SUNDAY, 15 JANUARY 2012 12:32

WRITTEN BY EXTERNAL SOURCE (SEE BELOW)
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (defend.ht) – In an interview, the former Governor-General of Canada, Michaëlle Jean, said she considers the Martelly government as one that can be trusted, but stressed that she remains “constantly vigilant.”
In an interview with Daniel Schwartz, CBC News, the United Nations (UNESCO) special envoy to Haiti was in Haiti for a few days to commemorate the earthquake.

Jean said she believes things are starting to change for the better but warned that ”you cannot build a sustainable economy on charity.” In the interview she spoke of good governance as a problem but expressed hope in the government that is in place.

”We consider this a government that can be trusted. It's really important to be coherent and to make sure that it will succeed and will be able to use all its authority to fix the situation in Haiti.”

The interviewer said “it's interesting to hear how positive you sound about the Martelly government. I would have thought that with Martelly's past as a supporter of military dictatorships in Haiti, that you would be a little more cautious about the government, if that's the right word.
How is he doing in your view, has it been a surprise?”
Jean responded:

”Don't get me wrong. I am constantly vigilant. I am constantly vigilant with every party here in Haiti.””If change is to happen in Haiti it must be from all parts and all parties involved: on the government of Haiti's side, on the Haitian side, on the international community side.”

”Vigilance is very important in this country. I understand clearly what you are saying. And of course I can see in that government, people who come from that front, too. I can see that. It's part of the history of Haiti.”

”I can see people from the private sector who only thought of profit for their own and for their clan. This is part of the political environment in Haiti. I am vigilant but at the same time what I am seeing is a government that is coming onboard.”

”And it's not just the president. The president is a man who says he doesn't have any political experience but he has good will for his country. He loves his country. He wants to leave a legacy that is a very meaningful one for this country and he's really addressing the right issues, in terms of making education a priority, also building a sustainable economy for his country.”

”There is also Prime Minister [Garry] Conille. He is a man of experience; he is a man of knowledge. He is very pragmatic. He wants to deliver. It is the first time you hear this word in Haiti among the decision makers: results. 'We want results.'”

”They are coming with a different approach, which is more entrepreneurial, that's for sure. But it's probably the best strategy right now to rebuild the economy of this country that has been paralyzed by total dependency on international aid.”

”Je suis très prudente! I am very cautious!”

”There's one thing that I know very well. There are things that I can say here that nobody else can say. And the government of Haiti, all the authorities in place, I work closely with them.”

”Know that, when they deserve to be praised, I will praise them. I will validate their good actions and when time comes also for me to say, 'Hey! You are going in the wrong direction, this is wrong!' I will also say it clear and loud. They know that.”

”In the declaration that I made yesterday, I am very clear about extensive negligence that is murderous.
This is what killed people here during the earthquake. If you carefully read my words I am very, very direct, straight forward, and people know me for that.”

”I feel very blessed that people here respect me for that. The same with the international community.”

”I will always speak of what's right and I will also raise the wrongs, that's for sure. And that's the only way for me to go, I cannot work differently.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyDim 15 Jan 2012 - 23:49

Did she say anything about the illegal arrest of Congressman Arnel Belizaire?Did she say anything about the way President Martelly imposed a taxe on the diaspora without the approval of the parliament.Did she say anything about the free education program that was not planified before its implementation?Did she ask the government to audit the different telephone companies and the transfert companies to ensure that all the money collected so far is deposited in a single account in the national treasury?

Since when Michaelle jean has worked so closely with Michel Martelly and Gary Conille?She must watch her behavior very carefully before she becomes an accomplice of these gangsters who are stealing the funds given by the international community.Bill Clinton and Max bellerive must published a report of how much money they had received and what they did with the money.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Dim 15 Jan 2012 - 23:51, édité 1 fois
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star
Marc H

Masculin
Opinion politique : Démocrate
Loisirs : soccer

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le voyeur

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyDim 15 Jan 2012 - 23:50

Notons que mme Jean est une diplomate . Ses propos sont diplomatiques , bien sur . Ce qui ne va pas m'empêcher comme militant de dénoncer ce gouvernement diabolique .
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyDim 15 Jan 2012 - 23:54

Son role de representante de l'Unesco en haiti ne doit pas l'empecher de critiquer le gouvernement quand cela est necessaire.La construction d'un nouveau pays se realisera quand tous les haitiens et leurs descendants demanderont des comptes a nos dirigeants car quand on nous accuse d'etre des vecteurs du Sida nous sommes tous souillés. Quand on dit :haiti est le pays le plus pauvre du Continent nous avons tous honte.
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star
Marc H

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012 - 0:07

Ce sera difficile pour elle de critiquer le gouvernement . Elle doit vendre l'espoir ...l'espoir dans son rôle d'ambassadrice .
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star
Sasaye

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012 - 0:17

Tout sa Mikayèl Jan di laa kôrèk e an konfômite avèk pozisyon li toujou pran.
Li byen mete tout bagay lan plas yo, san konpwomi.

Sèl bagay, jan Revelasyon prezante atik lan, li fè espre pou li fè parèt ke
madanm nan ap sipôte Mateli. Misye kôm dabitid fè yon distôsyon ankô.

Si genyen politisyen lan gouvènman saa ki gen bôn fwa, se yon pwoblèm pou yo jistifye kijan yo fè asosye ak yon seri de moun lan menm gouvènman saa.

Wi, genyen yon lôt aprôch ki pi modèn, ki pa menmjan ak sistèm anvan an,
men sa ki pa dedwanen gouvènman saa se ideyoloji ki anba tout aksyon ke yo poze.

Menmsi Konil te travay Loni, sa pa fè l yon pibon premye minis paske li pentire ak roukou divalyeris lan. Li pa t bezwen sèvi ak ideyoloji saa lan djob Loni an.
men ann Ayiti. Chase le natirèl, il revyen o galo.
Mak, Mikayèl di klèman la p bat bravo si sa nesesè, men la p mete yo lan plas yo lè
yo fè wout krochi.

Ou tou wè tou, konesan Mikayèl janm konnen lan, li tou mete jounalis CBC an lan plas
li pou jan kestyon an poze.

Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012 - 0:27

Mwen jwen li dwol pou yon moun tankou Michaelle jean ap voye monte yon gouvenman tankou gouvenman Martelly/Conille la ki konpose de yon bann makout.sak sot pase nan seremoni pou komemore moun ki mouri nan tranbleman de tè ya montre ki moun ki o pouvwa an ayiti jodya.Jean claude Duvalier reprann pouvwa li pa lentermedyè de Michel martelly sak pa vle konprannn verite saa se lè ya Fort dimanche apre retablisman FADH la ya reflechi.Sonje kem di nou arestatyon Arnel belizaire se pa yon senp erè.
Marc H
Super Star
Super Star
Marc H

Masculin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012 - 0:31

Map rapele nou ke Papa Michaelle Jean te manke mouri sou diktati Duvalier yo .
Sasaye
Super Star
Super Star
Sasaye

Masculin
Opinion politique : Indépendance totale
Loisirs : Arts et Musique, Pale Ayisien

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Maestro

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012 - 0:35

Sa m ap eseye fè w wè an se pa okenn voye monte Mikayèl Jan fè laa.
Li di an patan la p rete vijilan. An gwo politisyèn, li wè ke politikman gen yon lôt
apwoch.
Mwen byen eksplike kote aprôch saa gen fay akôs de ideyoloji makout ki dirije l.
Madanm lan pa sipôte Mateli ak gouvènman saa, jan ya p eseye fè moun kwè.
revelation
Super Star
Super Star
revelation

Masculin
Opinion politique : Senior Financial Analyst
Loisirs : walking, jogging, basket, tennis

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: L'analyste

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve EmptyLun 16 Jan 2012 - 20:38

Citation :
Sasaye di: Tout sa Mikayèl Jan di laa kôrèk e an konfômite avèk pozisyon li toujou pran.
Li byen mete tout bagay lan plas yo, san konpwomi.

Sèl bagay, jan Revelasyon prezante atik lan, li fè espre pou li fè parèt ke
madanm nan ap sipôte Mateli. Misye kôm dabitid fè yon distôsyon ankô.
Michaelle Jean pa nan kolaborasyon avek ansyen Makout memm si Conille se pitit yon ansyen Makout e Michaelle Jean se pitit yon ansyen viktim.

Relasyon exziste men li pa bezwen antagonize pou sa. Byen ke gen anpil pitit Makout nan gouvenman Martelly a, gen anpil pitit viktim yo tou. E se nan kontex saa pou peyi a avanse.

Gen moun ki di ke gouvenman Martelly a bay Makout trop faver, trop van nan vwal, se vre men e se sak fe ke Michaelle Jean di ke fok pep Ayisyen kanpe vijilan e pare pou rele anmwee si gouvenman saa ta soti pou fe wout chrochi!

Fok nou remake malgre pep la ap viv anba tant konfyans yo toujou rete nan Martelly. Yo konnen ki kote Matelly kanpe e ki intere ke lap defand.
Gouvenans li diferan de lot gouvenans ki pase deja.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve   HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve Empty

HAITI: Michaelle Jean Di ke'l Fe GVT Martelly a Konsfyans! ...Ak Reserve
Page 1 sur 1