Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Clé licence Windows 10 professionnel 32/64 bits – Français
0.48 €
Voir le deal

Religious fanatism is a disease.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Religious fanatism is a disease. Empty
MessageSujet: Religious fanatism is a disease.   Religious fanatism is a disease. EmptyJeu 13 Sep 2012 - 12:26

One of the books that I read recently that has a profound impact on my belief is the one written by Christopher Higgins.:"God is not great,How religion poisons everything."I know the title is offensive to some believers who refuse to even open the book.I wish more people take the time to read the book. before criticising the author.

The events in Egypt , Libya and in the middle east in general proove to me that religions are really opium to the people.They become so fanaticisized by the dogma of religions that they lost their humanity.Muslims hate jews and christians.and vice versa.All of them said :God is love and compassionate ,but they don't practice God's virtues.They proclain that one of God's commandements is :"Thou shall not kill."Yet they commit mass murders in the name of God,whether they are Christians, jews or muslims.

I believe in a supreme being,although sometimes I wonder if he or she is as omiscient as they say. I don't believe ...that i have to be a fanatic of any religion to obey God's commandements.I don't believe I have to go to chuch to confess my sins.My repentance is not conditionned by my practice of a religion ,but rather by my actions to serve humanity.

It is time we recognize the evils of religious fanatism.It is a cause of wars, crimes ,intolerance and sorrows.Let's all work to make the world a better place by recognizing and respect the rights of each other to adore their Gods no matter what our religious beliefs are.I don't think it serves any purpose to insult others' beliefs by ridiculising their prophet.It is not improbable that we might all be a bunch of superstitious ,fanatic ignorants whose brain is too small to understand the universe.

Dernière édition par Le gros roseau le Jeu 13 Sep 2012 - 13:29, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Religious fanatism is a disease.
Page 1 sur 1