Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Resident Evil VIllage sur PS5 [Précommande]
Voir le deal
43 €
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-30% sur les Baskets Nike Court Royale
Voir le deal
33 €

Ambassador Rice withdrew her name to become Secretary of State.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Ambassador Rice withdrew her name to become Secretary of State. Empty
MessageSujet: Ambassador Rice withdrew her name to become Secretary of State.   Ambassador Rice withdrew her name to become Secretary of State. EmptyJeu 13 Déc 2012 - 23:42

Rodrigue Lamadieu

Tonight I was shocked to learn that Ambassador Rice has withdrawn her name from consideration to become the Secratary of State in the new cabinet.Although I respect her decision,it is a mistake.By withdrawing her name instead of confronting her racist adversaries it seems like an admission of a mistake.We all know the reason why the Republicans don't want Ambassador Rice to be Secretary of State.President Obama should ask her to reconsider her decision.When a highly qualified black woman like Ambassador Rice can not occupy a fonction because of the color of her skin then the President should let the american people see what the republican party represents nowadays.

I would prefer that Amabassador Rice lets the republicans reject her nomination.This discrimination against Ambassador Rice should infuriate all women.(White, Black and Hispanic).Senators Mac Cain and Graham should not have the rights to discriminate against a woman of the caliber of...Susan Rice in a democratic society.Decent people should be outraged by this hatred of a black woman who has devoted her life to serve her country, and who is not reponsibility whatsoever in what happened in Bengazzi.Does John Mac Cain have the expertise in foreign affairs to evaluate Ambassador Rice 's intelligence and competency?I doubt it very much.

This is the reason why I wrote not long ago a woman who is a republican is a brainwashed human being.When Harry Belafonte said:General Powell and Condeleezza Rice were slaves of President Bush I was offended by his statement.Now I understand his point of view better.This discrimination against Ambassador Rice shows what the republicans mean when they say:"We want our country back."It is a country where they could discriminate against women, jews, black people and immigrants they want back.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ambassador Rice withdrew her name to become Secretary of State.
Page 1 sur 1