Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ASOS : -25% en plus sur les promos
Voir le deal

Black people in general should stop imitating the white man.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Black people in general should stop imitating the white man. Empty
MessageSujet: Black people in general should stop imitating the white man.   Black people in general should stop imitating the white man. EmptyJeu 12 Mar 2015 - 10:14

This morning I received an e-mail showing Didier Drogba 's house in London. I don't know how much money the soccer player has invested in his country,however I prefer the way Mutombo , the Congolese basketball player, uses his money to build a hospital and schools in his country instead of buying mansions and expensive cars in the United States.

Does that mansion change Didier Drogba status in England? I don't think so. What will he do with this big house at the end of his career ? Wouldn't it be wiser that he lives decently and modestly ; build a school , a hospital ,even a university in his own country? When I think about the immensity of what has to be done in our countries and some athletes and entertainers are waisting their fortunes in futilities. like expensive mansions, cars, jet planes etc I wonder if they really can think.

People criticize the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team when he said: Jews help their own people when they have money ,but very few black people help their people once they have a little money." it is true. if all African athletes and entertainers put their money together to build factories and companies to produce goods and services that could employ our people our young black men and black women' s lives will matter more in all parts of the world.

It is time we cease putting white beauty products on our skin to make us look like white people. Does Didier Drugba think by straightening his hair or buying this mansion in London he would really be accepted as a white person in England? or Does his action will make him just a nouveau rich who doesn't understand the value of money.?

I know a friend of mine told me before you can not ask everybody to be a" ti koulout" (someone who wants to save every penny) like you. Seriously people when will we understand that money makes money. We should invest our money in means of production to create jobs for our own people. Malcolm was right when he said :You can not be equal to the white man if you can not build and manage your own factories to produce the goods and services that you need.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Black people in general should stop imitating the white man.
Page 1 sur 1