Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-46%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Mi Home Smart4u Casque de vélo avec rétroéclairage LED
37 € 69 €
Voir le deal

Does religion make people behave better?

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

Does religion make people behave better? Empty
MessageSujet: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? EmptyVen 3 Avr 2015 - 1:09

Does Religion make people behave better?

All over the world Christians are preparing to celebrate Easter. A century after Smith fell victim to the violence he created, a young African American Minister ,Martin Luther King was also assassinated because he was demanding freedom for his brothers and sisters who are descendants of the slaves that all Christian religions had so warmly embraced.

Should we black people also celebrate Easter ? I don't think so. Unless we forget what Christians have done to our ancestors. I know there are some brainwashed people who believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the redemption of their sins. But frankly should we, African Americans believe in this book of fables that white people has used to keep us in slavery and celebrate Easter also?

I can not erase from my mind the scenes of the movie ;"12 years a slave" when one of the slaves owners gathered the slaves to preach that God wants them to obey and respect their masters; it is God 's will that they are born to be slaves and their wives and children are properties of their masters.

I don't have any animosity toward those white people who are celebrating their Savior Jesus Christ. However ,I find it ridiculous for the descendants of slaves to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and I find it repugnant for a black man to ask his brothers and sisters to celebrate Easter.

Unfortunately some descendants of slaves forget who they are. They forget that the Grand Marshall of the KKK said it is a Christian organization who killed three black girls in a church in Alabama.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? EmptyVen 3 Avr 2015 - 1:42

I wrote this piece to show how religion poisons everything. It is in the name of religious freedom that some people are discriminating against gays and lesbians in the United States , and some muslims are killing chiristians in Africa.
Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

MessageSujet: Re: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? EmptyVen 3 Avr 2015 - 7:19

The guy from NAZARETH,If he existed,is supposed to have died and ascended to somewhere that they called the HAVENS,
In the period that the GOSPELS were written the writers knew very little about the UNIVERSE.
Those are people who thought that the EARTH was FLAT,to begin with.

Secondly ,if the body of the GUY had absconded ,vanished ,they did not have to produce any body.
In history,2000 years is not or are not that long ago.
Bodies of EGYPTIANS buried 3000 years ago are almost routinely found.
For the CRIMES committed in the name of RELIGION ;CHRISTIANS were masters at that.
Compared to the CHRISTIANS who dominated EUROPE after the demise of the ROMAN EMPIRE ;the ROMANS were very tolerant people..
The CHRISTIANS have killed MILLIONS in the name of their religion.
For more than 10 CENTURIES in EUROPE ;it was more than TIRANNY.
There is this famous EPISODE before the so called first CRUSADE;POPE CLEMENT I gave INDULGENCES to the VOLONTEERS who wanted to fight the MUSLIMS in JERUSALEM.

It was a BLOODBATH ,these volonteers massacred tens of thousands of their JEWISH NEIGHBORS;they believed that whatever they did ,"God" would forgive them.
During the height of the INQUISITION PERIOD ,the most "infamous" INQUISITOR TORQUEMADA ,after visiting a village where somebody had been accused of HERESY;the population of that village decreased often by half or more.
The man or woman accused is burned to the STAKES ,along with his family ,his associates ,even his casual acquaintances.
These poor slobs were often guilty by association,even if many times they did not know what they were associated with.
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? EmptyVen 3 Avr 2015 - 8:16

i ask your permission to copy this on my FB page. People must know about these crimes committed in the name of Religion. In my opinion there is no religion which has not committed atrocities in the name of God.
Joel
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : Histoire

Feuille de personnage
Jeu de rôle: Le patriote

MessageSujet: Re: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? EmptyVen 3 Avr 2015 - 10:29

No problems ROZO.
As far as CHRISTIANITY is concerned ,no other RELIGION had so many atrocities committed in its name.

You can see those sequels in HAITI ,where CHRISTIANS are more than ready to lynch Voodoo practitioners .
CHRISTIANITY is for them the TRUE RELIGION ;how they know?

No one but themselves will ever know!
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? EmptyVen 3 Avr 2015 - 10:38

Most Christians are wicked and hypocrites.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Does religion make people behave better?   Does religion make people behave better? Empty

Does religion make people behave better?
Page 1 sur 1