Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-41%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
T-shirt Pokemon 25eme anniversaire Pikachu à 9.99€ – Livraison ...
9.99 € 16.99 €
Voir le deal

A deaf ,blind and indifferent God.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

A deaf ,blind and indifferent God. Empty
MessageSujet: A deaf ,blind and indifferent God.   A deaf ,blind and indifferent God. EmptyMar 21 Avr 2015 - 0:08

It is with great sadness I watched this afternoon how thousands and thousands of people are dying in the mediterannean sea ; they are leaving their countries because of wars and poverty to seek refuge in Europe. I remember how painful it was for me to leave my family behind in Haiti to immigrate to the United States.

Considering the humiliations that black immigrants are enduring in Europe and even in the United States I am wondering if leaving one's country to seek refuge somewhere else is the best solution. People are right to ask me : why didn't you stay in Haiti. I could not stay for two reasons : I couldn't tolerate to see my children crying because their mother was not preparing food for them before they return to schools in the afternoon. I could not witness my friends being killed because of their political opinions and ideologies.

Someone once said "A quoi sert l'economie politique"?.Translated :What is the purpose of political economy? I am not an economist ,but I wonder really what is the purpose of all these economic theories about human development and all these institutions like the World bank, the International monetary fund, The United Nations.

All over the world people are suffering like never before. Where is God ?Most conflicts are created by religious superstitions. All religious people pretend to adore the same God, creator of the universe. Why is he so indifferent to the sufferings of his children . We have been begging him for centuries.: Give us our daily bread ;forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Why are we suffering so much ; Are we really forgiving those who trespass against us?

When will we realized that we are just passengers on this boat and the best we can do is to share what we have to make the journey more enjoyable. Why are we killing our brothers and sisters while at the same time pretending to be Christians .I thought one of the ten commandments is :Thou shall not kill. Where did God say you shall sell arms to your brothers and sisters in order for them to kill those who don't adore me the same way you do?

L
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

A deaf ,blind and indifferent God. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A deaf ,blind and indifferent God.   A deaf ,blind and indifferent God. EmptyMar 21 Avr 2015 - 0:22

Is it sane to adore a God who is so indifferent to our sufferings and prayers?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A deaf ,blind and indifferent God.
Page 1 sur 1