Forum Haiti : Des Idées et des Débats sur l'Avenir d'Haiti
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FOROM AYITI : Tèt Ansanm Pou'n Chanje Ayiti.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  PortailPortail  ÉvènementsÉvènements  PublicationsPublications  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment.

AuteurMessage
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment. Empty
MessageSujet: The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment.   The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment. EmptySam 28 Jan 2017 - 16:21

People pay attention to this, read it with all the attention it deserves because if you really want to be free you have to leave the new plantations that the white men call Corporations.

The Dr Boyce Watkins Black Economic Empowerment Institute is housed at Simmons College, an HBCU in Kentucky built by proud former slaves who were determined to educate their own children for the future. It is a partnership with The Black Business School that seeks to shift the thinking for the African Amerian community when it comes to wealth-building, entrepreneurship and cooperative economics.

Much of the key to solving the problem of racism and inequality in America lies with developing a proper economic foundation through financial literacy, buying black and pushing our best and brightest to dedicate their lives to building institutions that sustain the masses rather than simply borrowing power from those who seek to oppress us.

The great power shift in America will only occur when we begin to raise our children to be leaders, rather than followers. They must be entrepreneurs rather than employees, owners instead of renters, and producers instead of consumers. Over the next several decades, we will be traveling the globe to share the message of black economic intelligence and positioning the black community to be strong for the next generation.

True and meaningful integration can only occur in this country if the black community develops a strong core for it's socioeconomic and political base. This is at least 50 years away, maybe longer, depending on how far and wide this message can be shared. The only way we can obtain true power in this country is by mastering the understanding of wealth, the accumulation of wealth and the protection of that which we've accumulated. It is only then that Dr King's dream will be realized.

By the way, if you're under the age of 35 and wish to join our wealth-building program for millenials, you can join for a major discount by visiting this link.
If you'd like to join our Stock Market Investing program, you can do so here.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Sincerely,
Dr Boyce Watkins
This message was sent to larod70@cfl.rr.com from:
Dr Boyce

Rodrigue Lamadieu I wish our so called leaders understand better the correlation that exists between economic inequality and discrimination. A white man told me long ago. Black people must stop talking about discrimination and do something about it.
Like · Reply · Just now
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Le gros roseau
Super Star
Super Star

Masculin
Loisirs : sport ,internet,stock market

The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment. Empty
MessageSujet: There is no Indpendance without econmic power    The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment. EmptyDim 29 Jan 2017 - 1:13

Greetings everyone, I hope you're doing well. 

After speaking this week at The University of Tennessee this week, I realized something.  Many young people are confused.  They are stressed, overworked and pushing hard for an American dream that simply no longer exists.  There are ways to find economic success, but the rules have changed in the last 15 years. 

To help solve this problem, we've launched a new program in The Black Business School called "Young, Black and Rich," a black wealth blueprint for any young person seeking to gain economic power in a culturally-authentic way.  

The program is designed specifically for young people between the ages of 18 and 34 and includes (but is not limited to) the following: 

1) The biggest mistakes young people make when it comes to their economic future
2) Why many of your parents are stuck in economic slavery and how you can avoid it
3) What every black person needs to understand about money
4) How to dig yourself out of a financial hole
5) Understanding your own relationship with money
6) How the economic system works and where the most money is located
7) How to do well financially without ever having a job
and Much, much more. 
While many young people are being hammered with as much as $250,000 in student loan debt, we provide a low-cost framework that allows you to get the information you need without being taken out of the economic game altogether.  This program is being offered for just $39 per month, just a tiny fraction of the cost of most college financial programs. 
Annual and life-time memberships are $299 and $399 respectively, providing substantial discounts off the already low monthly fee.  Also, like our other programs in The Black Business School, all students have access to a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. 
For the next 48 hours only, you can join the Young, Black and Rich program for 48% off the monthly, annual or lifetime fee.  
If you'd like to consider a monthly membership at the discount price, click here. 
To join with an annual membership, click here. 
To join with a lifetime membership, click here. 
I designed this program after thinking about all the things I wish someone had taught me about wealth-building at an early age.  I've taught thousands of college students over the years, so this information is designed to be a life changer. 
I hope you'll consider this offer. 
Until we meet again, please stay strong, be blessed and be educated. 
Sincerely,
Dr Boyce Watkins

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The way to real freedom is through economic empowerment.
Page 1 sur 1